We at 你好！加尔各答 offer the latest teaching methods, and use a variety of different methods to ensure you understand the depth of the Chinese language - all the while having fun.
To help you on your journey we offer a variety of courses, and have excellent teachers teach them. Whether you would like one-on-one attention or a classroom environment we can accommodate it.
- As a language and culture center we have a wide range of available activities, to suit everyone's tastes.
- We have experienced native Chinese teachers, those who understand the struggles of learning a new language and have correct tones and pronunciation.
- We strive to be as easily accessible to our students a possible, and we charge minimally extra for one-on-one teaching.
- We try not to impose rigid timings that intrude on your schedule by starting new batches very frequently.
- We offer the option of remote study, where we teach over Skype/BrainCert.
- When you contact us, you can schedule a time that suits your needs; morning, noon, or night (we have many open slots).
- We price very competitively, and charge significantly lower prices while offering more, and higher quality teaching hours.
- We use the latest technology to teach Chinese, and have teachers trained to use it.
- We think that language and culture are very deeply intertwined and teach you in our courses, even if you don't sign up for culture classes.
- Our teachers are well acquainted with Indian heritage and languages to accurately relate life in China to each student's personal experiences. Hence, you have the best of both worlds.
- All course materials and study guides are also provided by us at no charge (plus we have an online student/business portal for supplementary information and other fun stuff).
- We are conveniently located next to Quest Mall, easily accessible by auto, bus, metro, taxi, or private car.
- We regularly host field trips, where a group of our learners will get together on a special day to celebrate a festival or go on a field trip to an authentic Chinese area in the city.
- Our certificates are valid all over the world and are endorsed by the PRC.
- We are currently in the process of registering as a HSK (the only Chinese language certificate recognized by the government of China) test center. We hope to be one soon!
- We help determined students apply for Chinese exchange programs to live in China, and, help qualified professionals find jobs in their fields (Jobs and Recruiting).